Saturday, March 18, 2006

Strange Chances

I had another funny occurance on friday night.
I was out on the piss in London for patricks day, my girlfriend had headed home early because she was working and after fighting off some horny chavettes about an hour later I decided to head home, I leave the bar and instead of leaving the bar I feel a pull towards the tube station, so of I go, I stop to get a ticket and help the guy in front of me use the ticket machine, just as soon as I have finished a girl walks up to me and asks me do I want a free tube ticket as she dosnt need it any more, so I get a free ticket home.
Then as a bonus I get on the tube and these austrailian girls decide to give me a free magners t shirt.
This sort of thing actually happens a lot to me, the weirdest was about 6 months ago I was looking for a new appartment & girlfriend and I took up a Korean Ki Gong/Dhan yoga class, I wanted to find a girl I could talk to about energy martial arts classes and the first appartment I look at there is a cute korean girl living there, we hit it off, I mention a book to her called the celestine prophecy, the 1st part of which talks about chances & strange occurances, she says she hasnt read it, but I check her bookshelf and there is a book with a blank white cover sitting there.
I open it up and sure enough its the celestine prophecy. she cant believe it.
I move in and we got together the next night.

There have been a lot more like that but I just felt like sharing a couple.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like of you had the "Luck of the Irish" to go along with you!
Maybe next time it'll be a Pot O' Gold :)

6:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home