Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ryanair - Cheap & Nasty?

I missed the check in for a ryanair flight by 5 minutes today, they still had 40 minutes for me to get on the plane, I had hand luggage only, but can they accomadate, no they cant, and they were far from helpfull, apparently I would have had to pay £40 extra to get on the next flight,"while the existing one was still on the ground" otherwise it would be £155 for the next plane, considering the initial ticket only cost £12 and I was only flying from London to Cork, whick is a couple of hundred miles I politely told them to stuff it and I would fly home next weekend with some other airline.

Ryanar, the Cheap and nasty airline?.
I needed to get a website template designed for monday anyway so I guess it will work out for the best, more money and my girlfriend is happy im staying home.
Not especially happy about having to go all the way to Gatwick for nothing though.
Next time I fly Aer Lingus, at least they wont screw me.

You Live You learn.
The Moral of the Story, Dont Fly Ryanair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I agree with Andarts..

You have to get to the station on time.. Missing flights isn't cool at all..

9:24 pm  
Blogger darksat said...

Dosnt help that the trains were 40 minutes late.
I hate public transport in London

11:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home