Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Nikon F55 Camera, Digital V SLR Photography

I got a nice new to do some photography.
Plus a nice Film Scanner from Ebay and, Tripod, etc
Now all I need is to travel the world and take some good shots.
I still prefer standard SLR cameras, mainly because they are about 1/4 the price of digital, higher quality , better colour depth with slide film and dont require a constant stream of batteries.
Digital is nice for convenience though, I have taken some nice shots on my phone.
Will have to start putting together a gallery of my photos soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I can hardly wait to see some of your shots. Digital photography is the bomb!
I'm waiting for the weather to clear to take some shots myself. Been very "flat" around these parts lately..

5:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home