Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Flash Back

Its been 5 years since I started using flash, "flash 5" to be precise, I remember sitting down for 2 days to learn it, 48 hours and 28KB later I had a fully funcional and very flash CV,(pardon the pun) complete with preloader, menu, tweening effects, etc.

Looking back I learned more in that 48 hours than I have in the 5 years since then, (with regards to flash that is) and looking at the new versions of flash I cant really see any groundbreaking changes, did macromedia just stop trying and will adobe bring anything new to flash since the takeover.

I think its a really great programme and the best, if not the only good aplication macromedia came out with, can adobe do any better, I doubt it, I think macromedia took it as far as it could be taken.

A flash in the pan, or will things continue to improve.
Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home